- Admission will be made strictly on merit and on the availability of seats.
- Registration doesn't mean right to Admission.
- Children of 2½ years of age on 1st April are eligible for admission to Pre-Nursery with addition of one year for each subsequent class.
- For Pre-Nursery, Nursery and KG, Parents have to visit office with the child for interaction.
- For admission in class I onwards, child will be judged on the basis of his/her performance in entrance test / oral test.
- It is compulsory for the ward and parents to be present at the time of admission.
- No student class II onwards will be admitted without a transfer certificate from the last school attended.
- All the rights of admission are entirely reserved with the Principal.