The school follows the syllabus of the All India Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education. Senior Secondary has Commerce and Science streams with the combinations of Hindi, Computers, Economics, Mathematics, and Physical Health Education as optional subjects. The medium of communication is English. Hindi is also given importance. Sanskrit, Urdu, Gurumukhi, are also the part of curriculum.
DISCIPLINE AND ATTENDANCE
- The school expects its students to conduct themselves in a disciplined and dignified manner.
- They should be punctual and should attend classes regularly in a proper uniform.
- Every student should fulfill the minimum attendance of 75% in an academic year. Parents/guardians are requested to keep track of their ward's attendance in classes. If their ward falls short of the minimum attendance requirements, he/she shall not be permitted to appear in the Final Term SA - II .
- School diary is to be brought to school daily.
- A student will be licensed to disciplinary action for violation of the rules of discipline, irregular attendance, habitual illness, use of indecent language, damage to school property etc.
- It is forbidden to write or scribble on walls or desk.
- Without license no student will bring motorcycle or scooty.
- Students are requested not to wear any costly jewellery or bring any expensive items to school. The management will not be responsible for the loss of such property.
- Promotion is granted on the basis of whole year's performance of the pupil.
- Minimum passing grade in each subject is D (i.e. 40% upto class VIII & 33% for class IX onwards).
- If a child is absent in any tests/Term I/Term II examination on any grounds, he/she forfeits the marks completely in the subject.
- A student who fails may repeat the same class. In case a child fails twice in the class will under no circumstances be permitted to return to school.
- The parents of the student should attend all the Parents Teacher meeting held from time to time to discuss the progress of their wards.